Brunch at Bonefish Grill in South Tampa
Crab Cake Rancheros- These were so crabby and full of crab flavor! If you are a true crab lover, you must get this! This is actually an appetizer but it filled me up for my entree! I also just love anything with chips!
BFG Tuna Steak & Eggs- This was such an interesting take on steak and eggs! If you feel like something lighter than steak, this is perfect! You can also get regular steak and eggs if you are a steak lover! This also comes with a side of bacon which is always welcomed!
Bang Bang Shrimp- I feel like this appetizer needs no caption. This is probably everyone's favorite thing at Bonefish Grill!
Endless Bubbles & Bloody Marys Brunch- For an extra $10 you can add ENDLESS bellinis, mimosas, or blackberry sangria or for an extra $12 you can have unlimited bloody marys!
Other new brunch items at Bonefish Grill:
• Seasonal Avocado Toast – fresh crushed avocado, roasted tomato and crumbled Feta cheese, drizzled with olive oil on top of a French baguette, served with freshly grilled lemon
• Greens, Egg + Ham – crispy Brussels sprouts, sunny-side up egg and ham
• Seafood Johnny Cakes + Eggs – savory corn-based mini pancakes blended with roasted shrimp and bay scallops, topped with two poached eggs and creole sauce, served with crispy Applewood bacon
• Triple-Decker “BLT” Club – stacked with choice of lobster or Ahi Tuna with bacon, lettuce and tomato, served with French fries
• Saucy Shrimp + Grits – tender shrimp sautéed with sun-dried tomatoes and Kalamata olives in a velvety lime-tomato garlic sauce served over goat cheese infused grits, finished with crumbled Feta cheese
Bonefish Grill (see their website for additional locations)
3665 Henderson Blvd
Tampa, FL 33609
*Items were comped.*
Make sure to follow me on Instagram at @geniabemefood for more pictures and videos of Tampa restaurants and St Pete restaurants!